iLap is a GPS Racing Laptimer for all types of track racing. The system is based on GPS, and will give you a number of advantages compared to traditional laptimers.
- GPS based windows mobile lap timer.
- Use either an external or internal GPS.
- Supports Windows Mobile 5 & 6.
- Supports 320x240, 640x480, 800x600 and 200x400 displays.
- Records lap, section and split times for your track day sessions or for all kinds of sports like motorcycle/car track days, bicycling, running, sailing.
- User defined tracks that can be saved and reloaded for reuse on return to a particular track for comparison to earlier sessions.
- Displays lap time and comparison against fastest lap and speed at gate passage.
- Review and browse lap and split times after the session.
- Supports metric and imperial (english) units.
- Easy definition of start/finish and split time gates using large on screen buttons for adding and removing gates on the fly out on the track.
- Large, clear lap timer display for easy viewing.
- No beacon/transmitter needed.
- Track log functionality. Records GPS positions to file for offline analysis by other tools. Logs in industry standard NMEA 0183 format (GPRMC, GPGGA).
- Free to use beta version.
More information could be found in the iLap Quick Start Guide.
More screenshots here.
- Track logging added. Now iLap can record your progress during the day by continously saving your GPS position to file. The track logs are saved in standard NMEA 0183 format (GPGGA, GPRMC), and can be analysed offline by other tools. See the updated user manual for more information.
- Continous running elapsed time (ET) on the lap timer screen. Users can now optionally enable continous, second by second, updates of the elapsed time since lap start.
- VGA 640x480, 800x600 support added.