It is basicly a different visual clock, to read the hours see the left vertical columns and for the minutes see the right 5-rows columns.
It is based on the original idea from here: http://www.tokyoflash.com/en/watches/pimp/p2pusher/.
The PDF on the site above explains it better...
- 5 colors to choose from, just press the bottom bar to change colors.
- If you prefer a 12-hour clock, simply click the left numbers after 13h.
- Exit with enter (keypad) or by pressing the top-right area.
- See the "normal" digital clock and date by pressing anywhere else on the screen.
- Needs FLASH 7, if it doesn't exit properly, you don't have it.
- Attached the CAB, already with the WM6.5 icon on install.
- Also added a separated swf file, to see it run on your NOKIA, PC or Throttle Launcher.