WinMoDof is a free application for photographers. It is useful to calculate the depth of field according to the equipment, the camera settings and the focus distance.
The user interface has been designed to be finger controled and its goal is to allow the user to access as fast as possible to the needed information.
- Windows Mobile 5.x or 6.x.
- VGA (640x480) or WVGA (800x480) or QVGA resolution (320x240) or Square VGA (480x480).
- Chinese(traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Greek, Dutch, Czech.
To have the Chinese version working, you must have the font "MingLiU & PMingLiU" installed on your device. You can download it directly here. To install it just copy the file mingliu.ttc into your device "\Windows" or "\Windows\Fonts" directory.
More screenshots here.
If you like this project, please consider donate to the developer.
- Add Czech translation.
- Add possibility to switch between Hyperfocal and DOF on the main screen by clicking on it.
- Add Nikon D7000.
- Add Dutch translation.
- Add square resolution support.
- Add feet/inch units.
- Add Greek language.
- Fix an aperture display issue when modifying aperture values of a lens.
- Fix a focal range display issue in lens list when modifying focal values.
- Fix lens display refresh in lens list when modifying a lens.
- Fix some minor bugs.
- Fix support of WM5.1 (previous version of WinMoDof works only from WM5.2 to WM6.x, on WM5.1 a message asking for a certificate was prompted).
- Add QVGA resolution support.
- Add missing traditional Chinese translations.
- Fix a memory leak in manufacturer and camera model lists.
- Fix hyperfocal refresh when changing camera/lens.
- Changed default language to English.
- Fix display issue on buttons of the screen "Add new camera".
- Fix missing labels in translation file.
- Add UNICODE translation support.
- Add customization support of font width in translation file.
- Add Languages: German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese.
- Changed "Infinite" to symbol "?".
- First release!