Rapidly Calculate Patients HCO3- Deficit.
Free Bicarbonate Deficit Calculator for clinical Metabolic Acidosis that rapidly Calculates HCO3- Deficits, HCO3- Dosages in meq and Amps, Expected Bicarbonates based on ABG & Dose Required to Correct pH to 7.4.
- Rapidly calculates Bicarbonate Requirements from Serum CO2 and Patient Weight.
- Gives range of total Bicarbonate Deficits and Dosages Calculated in Amps.
- Also uses Equations from Pincus and Henderson/Hasselbach to calculate HCO3 Dose to raise pH to 7.4.
- Uses pH and pCO2 from ABG to calculate expected serum HCO3.
- HighRes Image Support.
- For Windows OS 5.0 to 6.0.
- Installs on Device or SD Cards.
- Absolutely Free.
- Designed and Programmed by a Practicing Physician for Other Health Care Professionals.