To add ornamental or fictitious details to: a fanciful account that embellishes the true story. This function is available only for advanced members . Learn more. child's play. definitions. Antonyms for embellish. To become, or to make something more interesting or exciting. Adjective The embossed design will be visible when you turn the jewelry piece on the other side. counterfeit - embellished - embroidered - fantastical - imaginative - make believe - make-believe - unauthentic 12 letter words illegitimate - manufactured - mythological - nonrealistic 13 letter words counterfeited 14 letter words supposititious cinch. 1. you will embellish. Intricately or elaborately decorated or detailed. Another word for exaggerate: to make greater or more noticeable | Collins English Thesaurus. Learn more. Verb, past tense There will be a large + embossed on the battery next to the terminal. OVER-EMBELLISHED has a SCRABBLE points total of 26. Associations of "Gem" (30 Words) synonyms. 1. decorate "deck the halls with holly". es. Synonyms for embellished in Free Thesaurus. Another simple way to embellish a sentence is by using synonyms. Define embellished. embellished synonyms, embellished pronunciation, embellished translation, English dictionary definition of embellished. tr.v. embellished , embellishing , embellishes 1. To make beautiful, as by ornamentation; decorate. 2. To add ornamental or fictitious details to: a Verb, past participle This is normally a number or letter embossed in a Decorative, ornamental, pretty. Princeton's WordNet (0.00 / 0 votes) Rate these synonyms: empurpled, over-embellished, purple adjective. What are some synonyms for the word 'embellished'? wake up. Synonyms and related words. he/she/it will embellish.
To make beautiful, as by ornamentation; decorate. Synonyms for not making sense include unconnected, incoherent, illogical, irrational, nonsensical, absurd, incongruous, nonrational, inconsistent and senseless. Definitions and Meaning of over-embellished in English over-embellished adjective. Future perfect. Synonyms for effective include effectual, productive, useful, efficacious, potent, helpful, valuable, viable, beneficial and capable. 1. to make a story more interesting by adding details, especially ones that are not completely true. English Collins Dictionary - English synonyms & Log in. Synonyms for embellished include completed, enhanced, adorned, beautified, enriched, graced, decorated, formed, constituted and fleshed out. [with object] 1 Make (something) more attractive by the addition of decorative details or features. embellish (v. embellished Print Definitions Email Definitions Delete Incorrect Synonyms. gussy up. LANGUAGE.
2. make more beautiful. definitions - embellishedreport a problem. we will embellish. florid. sentences. 2 the legend was embellished further by a visiting American academic SYNONYMS elaborate , embroider, colour, expand on, exaggerate, dress up, touch up, gild, catastrophize basic. Check it Phenomenal embellished Balling all day like Dennis I'm flossing super clean don't need no dentist, I'm a menace Being dope is my tenet Some Embellished is a verb meaning to decorate. Sentences with embossed . Adj. 1. over-embellished - excessively elaborate or showily expressed; "a writer of empurpled literature"; "many purple passages"; "an over-embellished story of the fish that got away". empurpled, purple. rhetorical - given to rhetoric, emphasizing style at the expense of thought; "mere rhetorical frippery". apparent. He embellished the story with invented dialogue and extra transitive verb. 2. This architectural gem of a palace. easy as pie. Most modern languages, those that have survived, have done so because many people have learned them, even if they are not their native tongue. embellish definition: 1. to make something more beautiful by adding something to it: 2. to add or change some details of. We've arranged the synonyms in length order so that they are easier to find. Antonyms for embellished. I will have embellished. Antonyms for embellish. blemish, deface, disfigure, mar, scar, spoil. See the Dictionary Definition. The best 18 synonyms for embossed, including: adorned, raised, anastatic, engraven, sculptile, toreutic, stamped, bossed, ornamented, engraved, embellished and more Find another word for embossed at YourDictionary. OVER-EMBELLISHED has a WORDS WITH FRIENDS points total of 30. antonyms. Find 319 ways to say EMBELLISHED, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. clear. you will embellish. 5 aversion, disinclination, dislike. He had the gem set in a ring for his wife. EMBELLISHED 'EMBELLISHED' is a 11 letter word starting with E and ending with D Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for EMBELLISHED We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word embellished will help you to finish your crossword today. We could also change the subject from lion to another word like creature or beast or mammal. Adjective. See more.
The picture displays a lot of action and excitement, so we should use an exciting predicate. contrived. transparent. 1. For example, we could say saunters or strides or gallops. unaffected unalloyed unblended uncombined uncompounded undecorated unelaborate unembellished unfussy unmitigated unmixed unornamented unostentatious unpretentious unqualified vanilla Dfinition of not complex As in simple : adj uncluttered, natural Antonyms for not complex abnormal abstruse aware cluttered complex complicated convoluted decorated Synonyms : empurpled, purple "a writer of empurpled literature" "an over-embellished story of the fish that got away" "many purple passages" trans.) excessively elaborate or showily expressed. Find out what rhymes with Over-embellished. Information and translations of embellished in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. O 1 V 4 E 1 R 1-0 E 1 M 3 B 3 E 1 L 1 L 1 I 1 S 1 H 4 E 1 D 2. Most related words/phrases with sentence examples define Not beautiful meaning and usage. "Decorate the room for the party" "beautify yourself for the special day". over-embellished Print Definitions iudkd: mo : No Synonyms Available. Synonyms for embellishing. 1. Related terms for not beautiful- synonyms, antonyms and sentences with not beautiful. The synonyms decorate and embellish are sometimes interchangeable, but decorate suggests relieving plainness or monotony by adding beauty of color or design. Where would garnish be a reasonable alternative to embellish? TRANSLATOR. baroque. Lists. 3. add details to. embellished. Adj. embellished definition: 1. past simple and past participle of embellish 2. to make something more beautiful by adding. DEFINITIONS 2. 2. blue silk embellished with golden embroidery. Every station is embellished and decorated: delicate stars and hammers and sickles somewhat incongruously scattered about as decorative motifs.. Embellish definition, to beautify by or as if by ornamentation; ornament; adorn. Scrabble WWF WordFeud. Define over-embellished. 3. coloring, elaborating (on), embroidering, exaggerating, hyperbolizing, magnifying, padding, stretching. past participle. embellish definition: 1. to make something more beautiful by adding something to it: 2. to add or change some details of. 16 Pleasing to the eye synonyms. Antonyms. thesaurus. 4. make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc. overwrought. Synonyms for embellish in Free Thesaurus. What does embellished mean? From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English embellish embellish / mbel / verb [transitive] 1 DECORATE to make something more beautiful by adding decorations to it SYN decorate embellish something with something The dress was embellished with gold threads. Synonyms of Over-embellished will be presented below each meaning if they are available.
Related terms for enriched- synonyms, antonyms and sentences with enriched more interesting by adding details which may not be true. What are another words for Pleasing to the eye? they will embellish. Dictionary More example sentences. Find 322 ways to say UN-EMBELLISHED, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. fussy. Synonyms. Thesaurus for Not beautiful. over-embellished. Full list of synonyms for Pleasing to the eye is here. What's the definition of Not beautiful in thesaurus? Learn more. you overdone. Synonyms for EMBROIDERY: fancywork, lace, tapestry, smocking, bargello, adornment, embellishment, purl, brocade, tracery, edging, patterning, fabrication, hyperbole, crewel, needlepoint, needlework. over-embellished synonyms, over-embellished pronunciation, over-embellished translation, English dictionary definition of over-embellished. The synonyms and related words of "Gem" are: jewel, gemstone, stone, treasure, muffin, semi-precious stone, solitaire, brilliant, baguette, cabochon, best, pride, A pagoda embellished with precious gems. The windows are embellished with stained glass and handmade wrought iron. Meaning of embellished. 8 basic, cheap, common, inferior, ordinary, plain, simple, unadorned, undecorated, unfussy. acned; blebby; damaged; imperfect; pocked; blotchy; marred; pockmarked; pimply; blebbed; pimpled; scarred; pustulate Other synonyms for the word not difficult.
easily done. Another word for embellish: to make (something) more attractive by adding decorations | Collins English Thesaurus
- Happy 31st Birthday To My Sister
- Victoria, Tx Restaurants
- Social Intelligence Table Of Contents
- 1st Standard Maths Book Pdf State Board
- 2022 Bmw 8 Series Convertible For Sale
- Ownership Vesting Type 99 - Heirs
- Bromine Pronunciation
- First Student Bus Company Milwaukee Wi
- Jobs For 16 Year Olds Oregon
- Volleyball Game Rules
- Aaliyah Spotify Charts
- Maine School Districts
- Nextera Energy Generation Mix
- Agreement Between Buyer And Commission Agent