TouchBack is an application for emulating haptic feedback for Windows Mobile 6.0 devices. It has been designed simply to give a configurable feedback response to your fingers within the SIP window and within the DialPad window.
Settings persist between device resets and you can enable TouchBack to start-up automatically upon device bootup.
It is very similar to the TouchResponse app but its specialized in giving feedback response of the SIP window and within the DialPad window.
- Haptic feedback (!) within SIP, DialPad or Both.
- Support for multiple dialers (stock DialPad and iDialer so far).
- Activate feedback On Press, After Press or Both.
- Configurable vibration length (minimum: 1ms).
- Configurable ignore press period (prevent multiple vibrations).
- Start-up automatically on reset.
- Settings persist across resets.
Installation / Setup:
- Download the CAB file and copy to your device.
- Run the CAB and install the program.
- Run the TouchBackCfg application found within your Start menu.
- Configure your desired settings - Ensure your notification (vibration) port is correct (click on test area to check).
- Click on Menu -> Save Config to save your settings.
- Click on the "Start" button to start TouchBack, then you can exit the program.
- Added: Support for different dialers (currently: stock DialPad + iDialer).
- Fixed: Vibration does not work on stock DialPad when non-English language is set.
- Fixed: Failure to create/delete startup shortcuts on systems with non-standard startup path (e.g. Non-English).
- Added: Resolution-aware Dialogs.
- Fixed: Configuration does not display correctly on VGA displays.
- Initial Beta Release.