This program is a touch driver to handle the touchscreen presses and vibration. TouchResponse will vibrate on touch.
A settings program exists to configure how the vibration works. Since this is a touch driver, there is no program you need to run to start it.
It has been tested on an HTC Touch and HTC Touch Pro for several days with several stability issues corrected.
- Global enable/disable option.
- Vibrate on touch/release.
- Variable duration of vibrate.
- Disable during Phone Call option.
- Disable when phone is on silent.
- Disable when device is locked.
- Disable when stylus is out (for devices that support this option).
- Enabled for On-Screen Keyboard only (Temporary option until full include/exclude list is incorporated).
- Settings Program- Settings->System->Touch Response Settings.
- AppToDate support.
- Include/Exclude list for vibration.
- Different vibration patterns.
- Resolve any software conflicts.
- Vibration tweaks.
- Sound on touch.
- Vibrate on hardware button press.
- Multi-language support in Settings program.
- I'm open to suggestions...
- May or may not play well with touchflo/ftouchsl. If TouchResponse isn't working for you, try disabling those if they are enabled.
- Disable when device is silent may not work on some devices. Let me know what kind of device you have if this is the case for you.
- Minor update.
- Option to disable vibration when device is locked.
- AppToDate now supported - Download AppToDate to be informed of the latest updates.
- Fixed issue when SIP Only didn't work as expected in landscape mode.
- Fixed issue when Stylus Out still resulted in vibration when that option was set.
- Minor update.
- Should properly upgrade when built into a custom rom.
- More features.
- Option to vibrate on release of touch.
- Option to disable vibration when stylus is out.
- Option for vibration to only be enabled for on-screen keyboard.
- Better auto-detection of device model/vibrate id.
- More Minor Updates.
- Can increment the duration by one instead of five now.
- The chance for a longer than usual vibration should be reduced if not eliminated altogether.
- Disable while silent option should work a little better now.
- Settings program allows for more Vibrate IDs in the Advanced tab.
- Minor Update.
- Windows Mobile 5.0 is now supported.
- Attempt to resolve suspend issues with certain phones - Let me know.
- Disable while silent option added - may not work perfect.
- Initial Release.